GSoC 2020 project idea 14: Pre-trained models for Developmental Neuroscience

Greetings!
I am Krishna Katyal I am in my junior year of B tech Computer science and I am from India.
I am into Machine Learning for the past two and a half years.
I have published two research papers until now in the International Conference of Applied Biology,
and have contributed to opensource machine learning libraries sciketlearn,matlotlib and fast.ai.

My work on neural-network-based malaria detection was displayed in pycon India 2019
and I got a scholarship from the R language for the UseR conference (2200$).

I saw this project and got excited as I always wanted to do impactful research which reaches a broad audience I love and support open science and in neural networks and deep learning lies my proficiency.
I am skilled in c++, R Python and Python-based deep learning frameworks TensorFlow, Keras and Pytorch

Hello! I’m Ishita, an undergraduate studying computer science and neuroscience in the Bay Area. I have experience with C++, Python, Swift and I’ve worked with frameworks like Tensorflow and OpenCV alongside doing neuroscience research. I hope to work on this project and once again, it’s great to meet all of you! I can’t seem to be able to join the Slack channel — could someone please help me out?

Channel
Get the invite, verify account

Check out this link to the Slack channel . Then, join #devoworm and #devowormml. Proposal should consist of a problem statement, a unique solution to the problem (something you can address over the course of a summer), and a timetable for completion. I can review if you ask me at least several days before the deadline (March 31).

Here is the link to the Slack channel . Then, join #devoworm and #devowormml. As for the proposal, it should consist of: a problem statement, a unique solution to the problem (something you can address over the course of a summer), and a timetable for completion. I can review if you ask me at least several days before the deadline (March 31). See you in Slack!