GSoC 2020 project idea 4: TVB: Web GUI for reconstruction pipeline

Oh thanks, got it! However I did not get the outputs folder on running the previous command.

Hello maā€™am, I have forked the project and set it up locally. I have also looked up the Pegasus documentation. A video call would be quite helpful moving forward now as the date for the proposal is approaching and would also aid me in understanding the flow of the code better.
Thank you

@Adit_Kotwal there is no relation of that command with the generation of output folder. The output folder is not generated because perhaps you have not modified the Pegasus workflow.
Read @liadomide 's reply on my message dated 6th Feb, probably thatā€™ll help you.

Oh alritght, thanks a lot for the help !!

:slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Hello maā€™am, just a reminder regarding the video call which would help me understand the project a little better and discuss ideas with you before submitting a proposal. @liadomide

Hi Adit, Could you maybe put your questions in writing?

This is Sanjiban Sengupta, sophomore in Computer Engineering from IIIT Bhubaneswar, India, would like to contribute to INCF for GSoCā€™20, I have practical and working knowledge of C, C++, Python and Java, for web, I am familiar with HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap and frameworks such as ReactJS and NodeJS, also i am acquainted with concepts of ML and AI, Linux Kernel and know the technicalities to apply these to solve modern real life problems.

On going through the project proposals, I found the project TVB: Web GUI for reconstrucgtion pipeline interesting to work upon and contribute and thus will be thankful for your kind guidance.

Thus I request the mentors to kindly guide me for the beginning processes.

Hi @kahanikaar.
See @liadomide 's message dated Jan 23, it may help you.

Hi @liadomide.
Iā€™ve shared my GSoC draft proposal with INCF. Please review it.
Thanks.

Hi everyone.
In case you are still interested in this project, I suggest you hurry and submit your proposals through GSOC official site (as drafts at first) so that both INCF admins and the mentors can check them and provide you with feedback before the submit period closes.
Good luck,
Lia.

1 Like

Thank for reviewing my proposal @liadomide. Iā€™ve made the desired changes to it. Please tell me if any further improvement in it can be done.
Thanks.

@liadomide Iā€™ve changed my proposal as per the modified timeline. Please look into it.
Thanks.