GSoC 2023 Project Idea 18.2 Image feature and classification database (350 h)

Dear Adi,
You should propose a structure of the feature database, build queries and demonstrate the output.
best regards,
Dimiter

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the same.

@dprodanov - I am still facing issues with the classpath: The import activeSegmentation.ASCommon cannot be resolved

Could you please share your Run configurations? Thanks.

@adi611 , you need to probably modify the buildPath in Eclipse. Try removing the jars you added and then re-add them. Check if the folder you opened in Eclipse is not one level higher than the code part.
For example → User/Adi/Projects/ActiveSeg/ActiveSegmentation is the path and mistakenly you opened ActiveSeg instead of ActiveSegmentation.

You could share a screengrab of your config/paths which might help Dimiter to diagnose the issue

Also the IJ.jar does not come in the jars folder in the repository, so you need to load it externally.

Hope this comment in the thread helps
https://github.com/sumit3203/ACTIVESEGMENTATION/issues/22#issuecomment-1483870288

And it seems you are using a rich text editor, such as Atom. Might switch to IDE , preferably Eclipse to ease the setup and troubleshooting

@Raghavendra_Singh - Thank you for providing me with possible solutions to the given error. I don’t think it’s the latter two as I have already added the IJ jar and switched to Eclipse. I will check again for the first scenario. If the issue still persists, I will get back to you.

Dear Mentors @dprodanov @sumit.3203
I am 3rd year student at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering.
I am interested in participating in GSoC 2024 with INCF. I came across last year ideas page , I would like to contribute to this project, I know GSoC 2024 is not yet started but I would like to get familiar with things.
so can you please tell me what are resources , tech stack and from where can I start this project