Topic Template for Neuro Questions

@Steven You should be able to see the Software Support category and post topics there.

@effigies, @emdupre The Software Support category is published now.

1 Like

Hi,

I think the template might read better if it were reformatted a bit. Instead of using bullet points, using β€œ###” format for headers and β€œ<!β€”>” for comments instructing users where to put information would be more user friendly and readable. In the recommendation below, the comments are of course not rendered, but if you press β€œedit” on my reply you can see them.

For example,

Summary of what happened:

Command used (and if a helper script was used, a link to the helper script or the command generated):

Version:

Environment (Docker, Singularity, custom installation):

Data formatted according to a validatable standard? Please provide the output of the validator:

Relevant log outputs (up to 20 lines):

Screenshots / relevant information:

Best,
Steven

3 Likes

@Steven Thanks for the suggestion. Modified the template accordingly.

1 Like

Hi @PradeepGeorge,

I would like to update the post template one more time, to make it more intuitive for users to format their code and terminal outputs.

Summary of what happened:

Command used (and if a helper script was used, a link to the helper script or the command generated):

PASTE CODE HERE

Version:

Environment (Docker, Singularity / Apptainer, custom installation):

Data formatted according to a validatable standard? Please provide the output of the validator:

PASTE VALIDATOR OUTPUT HERE

Relevant log outputs (up to 20 lines):

PASTE LOG OUTPUT HERE

Screenshots / relevant information:

I hope this will streamline the software support questions more.

Thanks,
Steven

3 Likes

Hi @Steven,

Thanks for the improved template. I have updated the template with the new suggestion.

1 Like