View all Test Statistics or P-Values

Hello,

Is there any fmri analysis program that allows you to view all ~100,000 test statistics or p-values from the analysis? I’ve used SPM and FSL and iirc they only show you the top 10 or so. How can I see all of them? Thanks in advance.

Do you mean the voxelwise values? In AFNI, you can use 3dmaskdump to extract the values to a very large text file.

Thank you!

I tried downloading AFNI with wsl on my windows, and followed the instructions here:

https://afni.nimh.nih.gov/pub/dist/doc/htmldoc/background_install/install_instructs/steps_windows10.html

Unfortunately, when I try AFNI by typing “afni”, I see the following error. Would you know a solution for this? Thanks in advance.

Initializing: X11Error: Can’t open display: :0.0
++ AFNI is detached from terminal.

You need to start an X11 server first. That can be something like VcXsrv, as described on that page you linked. On the most recent WSL version, that can also be accomplished with its built-in WSLg server. That doesn’t work well on some systems, maybe because of the graphics drivers. You can turn on/off that server with these instructions from GitHub - microsoft/wslg: Enabling the Windows Subsystem for Linux to include support for Wayland and X server related scenarios :

Users wanting to use different servers than the one provided by WSLg can change these environment variables. User can also choose to turn off the system distro entirely by adding the following entry in their .wslconfig file (located at c:\users\MyUser\.wslconfig). This will turn off support for GUI applications in WSL.

[wsl2]
guiApplications=false