Where to find FBIRN Phase 2 Schizophrenia dataset?

I need FBIRN Phase 2 Schizophrenia dataset(

Article The Function Biomedical Informatics Research Network Data Repository

). I queried for it using http://schizconnect.org/ and was awaiting the data. But the website is down for the past week. Is there any other way to get hold of the data?

Yeah, that seems to be a general problem with schizconnect.org (not only for the past weeks, but for the last year(s)). I think it could also be possible to download the dataset directly from NITRC? But please take this with a grain of salt, I am not sure.

1 Like

I tried NITRC but, I guess, it’s more for adding new data to the Human Imaging Database. I did not find anything that could help me download the data. But thanks anyway.

By the way, now schizconnect is up and running. Any idea how long it will take to collect data from contributing sites. It’s been like a day since I queried.

Hmm, okay sorry…I somehow was sure that I have seen some links that direct you to the original data sets somewhere on schizconnect.org

By the way, now schizconnect is up and running. Any idea how long it will take to collect data from contributing sites. It’s been like a day since I queried.

Nice! Yeah, that’s also something that happend to me before. One time, I was able to send the query but never received a download link. If I remember correctly I could solve it by simply sending another request. Normally you should receive the download link within 2-3 days. Me and others already send lots of emails using the feedback form but I never got a reply from the schizconnect team.

I’m so glad that I found your discussion here. Thank you so much. I have been waiting for the download links and tried to contact Schizconnect. Now I know what to expect :).

By the way, have you found any other Schiz data from anywhere else?

I assume that out of the currently available datasets on Schizconnect, FBIRN has some issues. But I was able to download MCIC and COBRE. I wasn’t able to find FBIRN anywhere. However, the download bandwidth on Scizconnect is painfully slow. Make sure you figure out a way to pause and resume the downloads.

You can also look up https://openneuro.org/datasets/ds000030.

Thanks for the info, Vigneshwaran. I will see if I gett any luck with MCIC.