Align neonatal surfaces to dHCP template

Hello all,

I am trying to align the cortical surfaces of my neonatal population (obtained using the minimal processing structural dHCP pipeline) to the surface template.

I’ve been trying to use the command lines obtained from @EmmaR github:

for hemi in L R; do

if [ "$hemi" == "L" ]; then
   inmesh=$native_rot_sphereL
   refmesh=$templatesphereL
   refdata=$templatedataL
   indata=$native_dataL
   outname=$outdir/surface_transforms/sub-${subjid}_ses-${session}_left_

else
   inmesh=$native_rot_sphereR
   refmesh=$templatesphereR
   indata=$native_dataR
   refdata=$templatedataR
   outname=$outdir/surface_transforms/sub-${subjid}_ses-${session}_right_
fi

if [ ! -f ${outname}sphere.reg.surf.gii ]; then
   echo  ${MSMBIN}  --conf=${config}  --inmesh=${inmesh}  --refmesh=${refmesh} --indata=${indata} --refdata=${refdata} --out=${outname} --verbose
    ${MSMBIN}  --conf=${config}  --inmesh=${inmesh}  --refmesh=${refmesh} --indata=${indata} --refdata=${refdata} --out=${outname} --verbose
fi

# need to concatenate msm warp to local template with warp from local template to 40 week template
${WB_BIN} -surface-sphere-project-unproject ${outname}sphere.reg.surf.gii ${refmesh} ${SURF2TEMPLATE}/dHCP_between_template_warps/${age}-to-40.MSMSulc.sphere.reg.surf.gii ${outname}sphere.reg40.surf.gii

# the output sphere represents the full warp from Native to 40 week template space - save this
cp ${outname}sphere.reg40.surf.gii ${topdir}/sub-${subjid}/ses-$session/anat/Native/  

However, I don’t find the folder with the warps. Is this folder available? Or it is better just to skip this step and register the subjects directly to the 40 weeks template? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Manuel

Hi Manuel

I see you are part of an ongoing thread on the FSL mailing list. Does that thread cover your question here?

Cheers, Sean

Hi Sean,

Sorry for the delay. Yes, I am solving the issues through the FSL thread.

Best regards,

Manuel