قعدة عرب Arabic speakers gathering

@omarelsherif010 @salma.hayani @hosam275576 @leena.ali @aanwar @ahmedramly @Nobel @mohamed.sherif.md @rawan @amr.farahat
Hi,
Sorry for disturbing you. Kindly could you tag other Arabs interested in this gathering?
Thanks.

1 Like

@Hisham @weslysnipps23 @davidmikhael @Aya.Hussein.Mousa @mhdanas.alsakkal @maiabdellatif159

1 Like

For now, I have tagged all Arabs l know so it is easy to make this list but unluckily l still miss some who l can’t remember their names and they didn’t have any comment or like in this thread.

1 Like

@h.elashhab @Manar
Here we go as Arabs.
Come and join us

3 Likes

This is great… Thanks for doing this…

And to top off this great enthusiasm, I would like to announce that we will have our first post-NMA gathering where our amazing @leena.ali will be presenting about her research work on interneurons and … (you will know) and about her career trajectory as postdoc in Harvard Medical School. You can check her profile here.

Feel free to also invite any non-NMA neuroscience people. The more, the merrier
Hope to see you all there…
In the end, I would like to express my condolences to our Lebanese brothers and sisters.

8 Likes

@h.elashhab @Manar @Hisham @weslysnipps23 @davidmikhael @mhdanas.alsakkal @maiabdellatif159 @omarelsherif010 @salma.hayani

@hosam275576 @aanwar @ahmedramly @Nobel @mohamed.sherif.md @rawan @amr.farahat @ali.dabbous @hamza.keurti @amal.abdelsalam

2 Likes

@mkselim @Menna @Rani I am just filling space up :smiley:

هنبدأ حالا… محدش يتأخر :wink:

For those who missed the meeting today, we have made a Slack channel for communication. Join us there :wink:

@mabdelhack can you add my email please, I can’t seem to access this rawan.alsubaie.15@ucl.ac.uk

Done, you should get the invite in your inbox :wink:
I also updated the link above.

1 Like

Hey, great to see you that you are from UCL. Im at QMUL, despite we are from UoL, we come across here. Are you still in London?