ASLPrep Trait Error

Summary of what happened:

Hello!

I am attempting to run ASL Prep (version 0.3.0) on PASL data, but encounter the below error:

Command used (and if a helper script was used, a link to the helper script or the command generated):

Version:

Environment (Docker, Singularity, custom installation):

Data formatted according to a validatable standard? Please provide the output of the validator:

The subject I am testing it on passes the BIDS validator

Relevant log outputs (up to 20 lines):

File "/usr/local/miniconda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/traits/base_trait_handler.py", line 74, in error
    raise TraitError(
traits.trait_errors.TraitError: Each element of the 'input_image' trait of a DynamicTraitedSpec instance must be a pathlike object or string representing an existing file, but a value of '/usr/local/miniconda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/aslprep/data/niftiatlas/Schaefer2018_100Parcels_17Networks_order_FSLMNI152_2mm.nii' <class 'str'> was specified.

Screenshots / relevant information:

Runs in aslprep for about 1.5hrs before getting this error. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Emily

I believe this was a bug that I introduced recently, but it was independently reported a couple of days ago in Path error · Issue #281 · PennLINC/aslprep · GitHub and it should be fixed in the current unstable image. Can you pull the most recent pennlinc/aslprep:unstable Docker image?

I will test that out, thanks!

1 Like