Bids, heudiconv

Hi, I am trying to run the docker command after updating my heuristic.py script according to my scan information that I confirmed through (dicominfo.tsv file).However, I am getting the following error that I need a lock on my /output/heudiconv.lock. The PROCESSING DONE command shows up at the end. but, the sub-01 directory containing my nii.gz & json file doesn’t get generated. I have no idea why I am getting this error. Do you have any suggestions?

docker run --rm -it -v ~/Desktop/HeudiConv-Healthy1/Dicom:/base -v ~/Desktop/HeudiConv-Healthy1/nifti:/output nipy/heudiconv:latest -d /base/sub-{subject}/ses-{session}//.dcm -o /output -s 01 -ss 001 -f /output/code/heuristic.py -c dcm2niix -b --overwrite

Hi - the lock info message isn’t an error, it’s just a safeguard to avoid a race condition during concurrent conversions.

Could you share the full output?

One preliminary thing you could try is deleting the ~/Desktop/HeudiConv-Healthy1/nifti/.heudiconv cache and rerunning the conversion.

Thanks, deleting the .heudiconv cache helped and I also had to change a condition in my python script. It works now :slight_smile:

Hello - I am running into the same issue, but deleting /.heudiconv does not solve my issue. Could you note the condition that you changed in your python script?