BIDS validator: error code 90 with physio files

bids-validator
bids

Hi,
I got an inconsistant error from the docker bids validator, while the online version of the bids validator does not give any error nor warning for the the same dataset.
Output of the docker BIDS-validator (pulled today, December 18th 2018):

1: [ERR] A json sidecar file was found without a corresponding data file (code: 90 - SIDECAR_WITHOUT_DATAFILE)
	./sub-11/func/sub-11_task-random_run-01_recording-cardiac_physio.json
		A json sidecar file was found without a corresponding data file
	./sub-11/func/sub-11_task-random_run-01_recording-respiratory_physio.json
		A json sidecar file was found without a corresponding data file

1: [WARN] Tabular file contains custom columns not described in a data dictionary (code: 82 - CUSTOM_COLUMN_WITHOUT_DESCRIPTION)
	./sub-11/func/sub-11_task-random_run-01_events.tsv
		Tabular file contains custom columns not described in a data dictionary not defined, please define in: /sub-11/func/sub-11_events.json, /sub-11/func/sub-11_task-random_events.json,/sub-11/sub-11_events.json,/sub-11/sub-11_task-random_events.json,/events.json,/task-random_events.json,/sub-11/func/sub-11_task-random_run-01_events.json

Summary:                  Available Tasks:        Available Modalities: 
    16 Files, 284.73MB        random                  bold                  
    1 - Subject                                       sbref                                                        

Here is a screenshot of the output of the online validator (same dataset)

Not a big deal, I am used to use the online validator for my datasets, just to let you know…

thanks for reporting. Does your dataset include ./sub-11/func/sub-11_task-random_run-01_recording-cardiac_physio.tsv.gz file?

Yes it does contain both:
./sub-11/func/sub-11_task-random_run-01_recording-cardiac_physio.tsv.gz
and
./sub-11/func/sub-11_task-random_run-01_recording-respiratory_physio.tsv.gz