Cannot import name get_mni_icbm152_nlin_asym_09c

Hi all,

Thanks for the great work on MRIQC. I’m receiving this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/Anaconda/envs/py3.6/lib/python3.6/multiprocessing/process.py”, line 258, in _bootstrap
self.run()
File “/usr/local/Anaconda/envs/py3.6/lib/python3.6/multiprocessing/process.py”, line 93, in run
self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
File “/gpfs/gsfs6/users/EDB/ME/code/env-hpc/lib/python3.6/site-packages/mriqc/bin/mriqc_run.py”, line 304, in init_mriqc
from …workflows.core import build_workflow
File “/gpfs/gsfs6/users/EDB/ME/code/env-hpc/lib/python3.6/site-packages/mriqc/workflows/init.py”, line 21, in
from .anatomical import anat_qc_workflow
File “/gpfs/gsfs6/users/EDB/ME/code/env-hpc/lib/python3.6/site-packages/mriqc/workflows/anatomical.py”, line 39, in
from niworkflows.data import get_mni_icbm152_nlin_asym_09c
ImportError: cannot import name ‘get_mni_icbm152_nlin_asym_09c’

Indeed, when I open an interactive prompt, I can import niworkflows, but that name isn’t there.

This is mriqc 0.14.2, and niworkflows 0.5.1.

Hi @winkler ,

We are starting a new project to sort out templates and that function was dropped in niworkflows>=0.5.0 without a deprecation cycle. Sorry about that.

You can overcome the issue by downgrading niworkflows to 0.4.4.

I’ll try to generate a new version of MRIQC resolving this issue ASAP. Thanks for the report.

Thanks Oscar. It went past that error! (had to downgrade fmriprep, but can upgrade that again later).
It’s now giving another error that I’m trying to make sense of… will post if it’s something I can’t fix…
Thanks!
Anderson

1 Like