Checking for incomplete Cat12 longitudinal analysis batch

Hi, I ran a large Cat12 longitudinal segmentation as one big job of ~3500 subjects. The HPC job timed out at ~75% complete. Is there a script that I can use to tell me if all the outputs for a single input subject are completed, so I can easily identify the remaining 25%? The job was split into 72 threads, and I saved the .txt files that were produced.
John R. Absher, MD