Connectivity visualization and Patient specific fiber tracks in LEAD DBS

Hello to everyone,
When running “connectivity visualization” in Lead DBS, we are able to see the fibers that pass through the stimulated areas, in this regard, I have some questions:

1. Where do we find the files that are generated when run the “connectivity visualization” process and how are these files called?
  2. From the Render, how can we load the specific fibers without having to run the process again?
    Also, I was wondering if you can tell us how we can export the “patient specific fiber tracks” file to see them as fibers? When I load that Nifti file in the slicer4, I am only able to see it as a volume.
    Our goal is to compare the patient specific tracks from patients. Do you have any suggestions on how to do it?
    When running “connectivity visualization” we are able to see the fibers that pass through the stimulated areas, in this regard, I have some questions:
  3. Where do we find the files that are generated when run the “connectivity visualization” process and how are these files called?
  4. From the Render, how can we load the specific fibers without having to run the process again?
    Also, I was wondering if you can tell us how we can export the “patient specific fiber tracks” file to see them as fibers? When I load that Nifti file in the slicer4, I am only able to see it as a volume.
    Our goal is to compare the patient specific tracks from patients. Do you have any suggestions on how to do it?
    Thank you in advance for your help!