Data2bids - working small example errors

Summary of what happened:

Hi there! I have been experimenting with the data2bids package and I wanted to get first a small example working. This is the link to the package: GitHub - SIMEXP/Data2Bids: Reorganize fmri files to make them BIDS compliant.

Upon doing so, I have encountered multiple errors which may mean that I do not have a good understanding over the syntax of the config.json file. I was hoping that maybe it would be very easy to spot for a BIDS expert, and others that may have an issue may find this working example very helpful.

This is the structure of my folder:

config.json

_B01_resting_Block2_S123_left_.nii
_D01_Block1_struct_027_S456_.nii
_E01_epi_Block3_S456_left_.nii
_F01_epi_Block4_S456_right_.nii
_G01_epi_Block5_S456_left_.nii
_V01_epi_Block8_S456_left_.nii
_X01_epi_Block7_S456_right_.nii

This is the structure of my config file:

Command used (and if a helper script was used, a link to the helper script or the command generated):

Version:

Environment (Docker, Singularity, custom installation):

Data formatted according to a validatable standard? Please provide the output of the validator:

Relevant log outputs (up to 20 lines):

Unfortunately, when running this, I have the following errors:

No anat nor func data type found for /my_path/G01_epi_Block5_S456_left_.nii
#The same message goes for D01, X01,EO1,F01,V01,B01

#In addition, I also get these (which I think mean that they couldn't configure the json files properly?)
Warning: skipping /my_path/config.json
Warning: skipping /my_path/dataset_description.json

Screenshots / relevant information:

Does anyone know what may be the problem? Did I not understand how to write the config file properly?

My concern is that the “anat”, “func”, “func.task” field primarily. As they state in the package description, these should have nested lists. However, it is not very clear to me whether this exact usage of the nested lists is correct in this case.

I would very much appreciate a response, thanks in advance!