dHCP Automated tractography tool

Hello all,

I am interested in using the automated tractography tool described in “Automated processing pipeline for neonatal diffusion MRI in the developing Human Connectome Project” -> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811918304889?via%3Dihub#appsec1

Unfortunately, I cant find it anywhere. Has it no been published yet?

Thank you in advance,

Juan.

Hi Juan

The diffusion pipeline is available here:

But please note that it will soon be updated to coincide with the third data release.

Cheers, Sean

Dear Sean,

Thank you for your answer and good to know that an updated version is coming. I am however asking for the tool for “automated tractography” that is described under the “Tractography” section in the article whose link is in my original post (sorry if I was not clear enough). The authors briefly describe this tool, with which tractography of major white matter bundles can be conducted. I do not see this tool in the link you sent and that is why I am asking if it is available somewhere else. Or am I missing something in the link?

Thank you,

Juan

Dear Juan,

Thanks very much for your message and your interest in the tool. As Sean mentioned, we are currently working on an improved version of the neonatal automated tracking tool and will be realising it soon, close to the upcoming 3rd data release.

Hope this helps, cheers,
Matteo

Hi Matteo,

Do you know what the status is of the automated tractography tool? Is this available somewhere?

Kind regards,
Thibo