dHCP data beyond demographics

Hi all,

Will the next dHCP data release include information beyond the basic demographics, I am particularly interested in socioeconomic status, or possibly maternal anxiety? Thank you!

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Hi Alex,

I’m interested in these data as well, did you were able to access it?

Best regards,

Manuel

Yes, the answer is that we have a large amount of ancillary data- clinical, demographic, cognitive, developmental and genetic which we are currently arranging to make available. The limiting step is a legal framework which allows data that might potentially allow reidentification to be shared without risk. The process is advanced and we hope to make this data available in the next few months. The bigger picture is that the data wlll all be transferred to the national data archive in the USA for permanent storage and distribution and that process is being set up now

Best wishes
David

Hi David,

Thanks for the answer. I’ll keep an eye on this.

Best regards,

Manuel

Hi, I wanted to check if there was any way we can get extended demographic information for the participants (variables mentioned in the code book).

Thanks,
Ann

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in demographic data (age and gender principally) of second and third releases. Unfortunately I found out that source data does not include this information. I am conducting research on baby dwi images and really need this data. Can anyone know how to get age and gender?

Best regards,
Emanuela

Hello @David_dHCP_PI,

I was wondering if there are any updates regarding the availability of individual behavioural data discussed above. Specifically, I am curious about Table 1 in Eyre et al. 2021 where they report mean Bayley scores.

Thank you very much,
Diego

we are nearly there! the data are going to the NIH neuroinformatics hub, and there have been some issues in getting them across, but we are making good progress and I really hope clinical and follow up data will be there very soon. genetics a little later and epigenetic and eye tracking some way behind, but the basic follow up is (I really hope!) imminent

2 Likes

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your reply. Will those data be available on https://data.developingconnectome.org, or is it another NIH platform? I will keep an eye on the dHCP website!

Thank you,
Diego

Dear David, do you have an update on the data availability of clinical and follow-up data? Will it happen this summer or does it take a bit longer? Thank you very much!!

Femke

Hello @David_dHCP_PI,

I was wondering if there are any updates regarding the availability of individual behavioural data discussed above. I’m interested in demographic data (cognitive, inheritance and behavior data…) of second and third releases

Thank you very much,

Hi @David_dHCP_PI ,

I am extremely interested in the neurodevelopmental and neurocognitive data of third release. And I was wondering if there are any updates with auxiliary data? Will these data be released on https://nda.nih.gov/edit_collection.html?id=3955 ? It said that the data would be available on 09/01/2022, but there is still nothing. Am I focusing on the wrong place?

Thank you ,
Wei

1 Like

Hello David wondering what the timeline looks like for outcome data release?