dHCP Demographics

Hi,

I could not find age or gender information from the downloaded data of dHCP website.
Do you know where I can find it? Also regarding of the 500+ baby which will be released hopefully soon, do you know the rough age range about that? Or where I can find such information?
Appreciate your help.

Yun

Hi Yun,

Yes unfortunately they were not included in the archive for the initial release but only available from the XNAT platform => the one that is currently unreachable…
So just head there as soon as it’s back online and you’ll be able to download these info as a CSV.

As for the 500+ the dataset is not finalised yet so I cannot give you any idea about the age range. We are actively working on this at the moment so hopefully I’ll be able to provide you with more information in the next few weeks.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I only need a rough estimation about age for future project, e.g., 0~1 years old.

Yun

Hi Yun,

We currently have data from babies between 27 weeks and 44 weeks. Is this information you are looking for?

Cheers,
Jianliang

Hi,

I am looking for the dHCP Demographics as well, in particular, I can’t find the combined.tsv file. This file is mentioned in the data organisation file, and includes all participants’ session info (e.g. the number of scans, radiology score and sedation variable). Would you mind letting me know where I can find this file? (I found a combined.tsv file on github https://github.com/jcupitt/brain-atlas/blob/master/andreas-atlas-early/combined.tsv, but I am not sure whether this is the correct one to use?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Liza

Hi Liza,

Sorry for missing the combined.tsv and late reply. Can you please drop me an email then I can send you a copy of combined.tsv?

Kind regards,
Jianliang

Hi Jianliang,

Thank you for your message. I have sent you an email.

Thanks again,

Liza

Hi Liza,

You’re welcome. Check your email please. Sorry I couldn’t reply earlier due to the time zone.

Best regards,
Jianliang

Hello,

I just want to follow up with this post regarding the 18-month follow-up behavioral scores of subjects.
I was not able to find any relevant information in https://data.developingconnectome.org/.
Is there any website or link that I can download such data?

Thanks again,
Jung-Hoon

Hi Jung-Hoon,

I am not sure about the data you are looking for. Maybe try to contact project leaders.

Best,
J

Hello Jianliang,

Thank you for letting me know.
I will check it.

Best,
Jung-Hoon

Hello everybody,

I kindly ask you where to find or how to obtain age and gender information of second and third releases. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot,
Emanuela