Error 1: [Code 1] NOT_INCLUDED

Hello,experts

I converted my own resting state fMRI data to BIDS format using HeuDiConv and received the following error message.
I have “.bidsignore” files, /derivatives folder and /sourcedata folder, so I think it is a file name problem, but I don’t know why.
Could you please tell me what is causing this?
Thank you in advance.

Toshiharu

Example)

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
  Type:		Error
	File:		sub-B006_ses-05_dir-PA_task-rest_run-01_bold.nii.gz
	Location:		Nifti/sub-B006/ses-05/func/sub-B006_ses-05_dir-PA_task-rest_run-01_bold.nii.gz
	Reason:		Files with such naming scheme are not part of BIDS specification. This error is most commonly caused by typos in file names that make them not BIDS compatible. Please consult the specification and make sure your files are named correctly. If this is not a file naming issue (for example when including files not yet covered by the BIDS specification) you should include a ".bidsignore" file in your dataset (see https://github.com/bids-standard/bids-validator#bidsignore for details). Please note that derived (processed) data should be placed in /derivatives folder and source data (such as DICOMS or behavioural logs in proprietary formats) should be placed in the /sourcedata folder.
	Evidence:	sub-B006_ses-05_dir-PA_task-rest_run-01_bold.nii.gz

Type:		Error
	File:		sub-B006_ses-05_dir-PA_task-rest_run-01_sbref.nii.gz
	Location:		Nifti/sub-B006/ses-05/func/sub-B006_ses-05_dir-PA_task-rest_run-01_sbref.nii.gz
	Reason:		Files with such naming scheme are not part of BIDS specification. This error is most commonly caused by typos in file names that make them not BIDS compatible. Please consult the specification and make sure your files are named correctly. If this is not a file naming issue (for example when including files not yet covered by the BIDS specification) you should include a ".bidsignore" file in your dataset (see https://github.com/bids-standard/bids-validator#bidsignore for details). Please note that derived (processed) data should be placed in /derivatives folder and source data (such as DICOMS or behavioural logs in proprietary formats) should be placed in the /sourcedata folder.
	Evidence:	sub-B006_ses-05_dir-PA_task-rest_run-01_sbref.nii.gz

Hi @Toshiharu_Kamishikir and welcome to neurostars!

Referring to the BIDS specification (Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Brain Imaging Data Structure v1.9.0), you can see the order of labels must be the following:

sub-<label>[_ses-<label>]_task-<label>[_acq-<label>][_ce-<label>][_rec-<label>][_dir-<label>][_run-<index>][_echo-<index>][_part-<mag|phase|real|imag>][_chunk-<index>]_sbref.nii.gz

Your file name is out of this order.

Best,
Steven

Hi Steven,

I made the modifications as you suggested and it worked!
Thank you very much for your help!

Toshiharu