Error running fMRIPrep: phase encoding directions

I am trying to run several subjects (run on 3T Siemens skyra scanner) through fMRIPrep, and am getting the following error when I try to do so:

ValueError: None of the discovered fieldmaps has the right phase encoding direction. This is possibly a problem with metadata. If not, rerun with --ignore fieldmaps to skip the distortion correction step.
]

We acquired spin echo field maps in AP and PA orientation (corresponding with “j-” and “j” phase encoding directions, as specified in their .json files, respectively). We also acquired tasked-based and resting state bold sequences. Each bold sequence acquired was also collected in AP and PA orientation. Among the bold files, the phase encoding directions are also “j-” for AP orientations, and “j” for PA orientations.

I’ve seen a couple of threads related to this topic on this site, but wasn’t able to find solutions that have helped me with this issue. Does anyone have any idea as to what might be causing this error?

Thank you!

Would you mind submitting a bug report? There are subheadings and instructions to help you provide the information we’d need to resolve this.

Thank you for the quick response! Just submitted one.