fMRIprep 1.2.4 running in local docker error

I am trying to run the newer version of fMRIprep with one subject in the local docker with the command: fmriprep-docker --fs-license-file license.txt --cifti-output data/ds030-kevin output_60055 participant --participant_label 60055 but encountered an error after 13 hours in, with output ending with:

[Node] Finished "_gen_cifti0".
181205-23:02:52,111 nipype.workflow INFO:
	 [Node] Finished "fmriprep_wf.single_subject_60055_wf.func_preproc_task_rest_wf.gen_cifti".
Sentry is attempting to send 1 pending error messages
Waiting up to 2.0 seconds
Press Ctrl-C to quit
Captured warning (<class 'ResourceWarning'>): unclosed <socket.socket fd=5, family=AddressFamily.AF_INET, type=SocketKind.SOCK_STREAM, proto=6, laddr=('172.17.0.2', 52540), raddr=('35.188.42.15', 443)>

Previously, I had no problem with running fMRIprep locally with an earlier version (I believe before 1.2.x). Are there any new set ups respectively? Thank you!

Can you post the full log? There is no error in that excerpt. Thanks!

Yes, I’ve pasted it in this doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sYyMoIVoBUEv0_Q2mxG2sHerfKp_8UK0z4deRQm2vm8/edit?usp=sharing) due to the length of the log. Let me know if this helps!

Thanks! I don’t see any errors, just a lot of warnings. Are you missing any of the expected outputs?

My mistake… I’ve misread the output directory, so I do have the expected outputs. Thank you for the help and sorry about the confusion!

2 Likes