The data has been collected for a very well known task and I am very surprised that at the 2nd level analysis I do not see anything. I would like to know by any chance if someone has some advice about the best way to preprocess multiband data.
Am I removing too much signal during the preprocessing ? Am I not using the good preprocessing steps ?
My data is multiband (Simultaneous Multi-Slice) with :
TR = 400ms
Number of frames = 876
Number of slices in one volume := 48
With fmriprep I have used the following command line :
singularity run /share/PI/russpold/singularity_images/poldracklab_fmriprep_1.0.0-rc2-2017-08-12-d5eb3198f90a.img /scratch/PI/aetkin/redwan/framing/sourcedata/ /scratch/PI/aetkin/redwan/preprocessed/ participant --participant_label 01 --work-dir $LOCAL_SCRATCH --nthreads 16 --omp-nthreads 16 --no-freesurfer --write-graph
I have not used any slice time correction, according to this paper (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23668970)
Then I have used 13 confounders at the 1st level analysis (6 moition parameters, FD, aComport)
Thank you very much,