I am processing resting-state data using fmriprep via Docker, with different datasets using different versions of fmriprep. I have noticed that, in recent versions of fmriprep (20.2.0, 20.1.0), the filenames for the preprocessed files drop the zero from the run number. For example, if the input image is “sub-C1004_ses-baseline_task-rest_run-01_bold”, the output images will be labeled “sub-C1004_ses-baseline_task-rest_run-1_[…]”.
This does not occur in earlier versions (e.g. 20.0.5); that is, the zero is retained in the filenames of preprocessed files, e.g. “run-01”.
If it’s helpful information, I use Ubuntu 18.04.5, 16GB RAM, and 4C/8T CPU. I run fmriprep with the following tags: --use-aroma --ignore slicetiming --fs-no-reconall
I didn’t see it mentioned elsewhere on the site, so I thought I’d bring it to your attention.