Fmriprep error - Lesion masks over sessions

Hi,

I’m trying run fmriprep where participants have lesion masks over several sessions but it errors at t1_2_mni with the following error:

Error setting node input:
Node: t1_2_mni
input: lesion_mask
results_file: /data/cephfs/punim0185/midas_ordered_work/fmriprep_wf/single_subject_md005_wf/bidssrc/result_bidssrc.pklz
value: [’/data/cephfs/punim0185/midas_ordered_bids/sub-md005/ses-01/anat/sub-md005_ses-01_T1w_label-lesion_roi.nii.gz’, ‘/data/cephfs/punim0185/midas_ordered_bids/sub-md005/ses-02/anat/sub-md005_ses-02_T1w_label-lesion_roi.nii.gz’, ‘/data/cephfs/punim0185/midas_ordered_bids/sub-md005/ses-03/anat/sub-md005_ses-03_T1w_label-lesion_roi.nii.gz’, ‘/data/cephfs/punim0185/midas_ordered_bids/sub-md005/ses-04/anat/sub-md005_ses-04_T1w_label-lesion_roi.nii.gz’]

Not sure why it’s passing a list…

Thanks,

Peter

Ah, we haven’t, as far as I know, had to deal with cases with multiple sessions and lesions. I’ve opened an issue in https://github.com/poldracklab/smriprep/issues/58 (smriprep is where the structural workflows now live) with some initial thoughts, if you would like to continue the discussion there.

1 Like

Too easy. Thanks for that!

I had the same problem, what did you do to solve the problem in the end?

Please open a new issue in the Software support category. If you are the same user as commented on Multi-session datasets with multiple lesion masks · Issue #58 · nipreps/smriprep · GitHub, let’s continue the discussion there.