Fmriprep_procedure

Hi, Dear all,
i am running fmriprep with the command:
fmriprep-docker --fs-license-file license.txt/ prep3/Nifti prep3/derivatives participant

my computer is window 10 with subsystem: ubuntu 18.04
i use fmriprep 20.2.3
Everthing seems to go well , but i feel it is very slow and there is always a moment that the running procedure stay at one time point for a very very long time. please see my attach:

i do not know when it will totally finished and have no experienced how it will show the procedures are finished.

i check the resulted folder in “derivatives”, including “fmriprep” and “freesurfer” folders.
in the “fmriprep” folder,

i tried to open one .html file, without anything shown. It may be understandable that the .html file with 0 KB can shown nothing. But in my former running procedure, .html files with 1 KB also only show such information: " Note on orientation: qform matrix overwritten
The qform has been copied from sform. The difference in angle is 5.8e-07 radians. The difference in translation is 1.7e-14mm.“ana”, “figures” and “log” folders produced.
i open one file “sub-01_task-soc_run-1_desc-validation_bold.html” with 1 KB size in “figures” folder, it does not show any plot, but only a line of text " Note on orientation: qform matrix overwritten
The qform has been copied from sform. The difference in angle is 5.8e-07 radians. The difference in translation is 1.7e-14mm."

SO i wonder if anything wrong? what the correct files will be produced.
Thank you for information
Greetings
Chen

Hi Chen,

Can you clarify how long you have waited at this step? Also, how much RAM/cpus are you devoting to this task? Some of the early anatomical tasks do take a while, especially if you do not have precomputed freesurfer outputs.

Best,
Steven

Hi, Steven,
Thank you for the response.
i found i did not allocated the CPU/RAM ,

The short cut i showed in the last post (over 10 hours) ago is still the same as right now.
nothing change.

Can you give me any suggestion on the how much CPU/RAM?
Thank you for your suggestion.
Greetings
Chen

I don’t know what your machine is capable of, but try 16GB and 8 cpu if you can.

Thank you for your suggestion, Steven.
Have a nice day
Chen