We would love to collect user experiences with FMRIPREP. The devs team would really appreciate that you spare 5 min to report that you used FMRIPREP successfully. We would very interested in hearing your stories and details like:
- the overall context of the project (if you can tell about it),
- FMRIPREP flavor and framework (python, docker, singularity, etc.),
- where you run it (laptop, HPC, etc),
- number of participants you processed,
- MR protocol overview (again, if you can talk about it),
- links to issues you may have reported,
- if you’d like us to reach out in the future when we try to gauge FMRIPREP usage, etc.
Thanks a lot. It is very exciting to see interest beyond the building you work in.