FSL 1st level modelling in nipype

Hello,

I am doing 1st level analysis using FSL in Nipype. I listed CompCor regressors and the regressor names in SpecifyModel() but I get the following error:

Traceback: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/gaia/software/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/nipype/pipeline/plugins/multiproc.py", line 69, in run_node result['result'] = node.run(updatehash=updatehash) File "/gaia/software/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/nipype/pipeline/engine/nodes.py", line 471, in run result = self._run_interface(execute=True) File "/gaia/software/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/nipype/pipeline/engine/nodes.py", line 555, in _run_interface return self._run_command(execute) File "/gaia/software/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/nipype/pipeline/engine/nodes.py", line 635, in _run_command result = self._interface.run(cwd=outdir) File "/gaia/software/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/nipype/interfaces/base/core.py", line 522, in run runtime = self._run_interface(runtime) File "/gaia/software/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/nipype/algorithms/modelgen.py", line 447, in _run_interface self._generate_design() File "/gaia/software/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/nipype/algorithms/modelgen.py", line 441, in _generate_design outliers=outliers) File "/gaia/software/anaconda3/lib/python3.5/site-packages/nipype/algorithms/modelgen.py", line 366, in _generate_standard_design info.regressor_names[j] IndexError: list index out of range

Does anyone know why this might be happening? I closely followed the example given on the poldrack github (https://github.com/poldrack/fmri-analysis-vm/tree/master/analysis/postFMRIPREPmodelling) on how to list regressors and regressor_names in the model.

On a slightly unrelated note, I see the above error when I open the crash file using nipypecli crash <crash_file_name> on our lab server, but a different error when I open the same file on my desktop. How is that possible?

Thank you!

1 Like

Nvm, I was able to fix the error!