GSoC 2021 project idea 11.1: Measure Quality of CerebUnit Validation tests

Sir/Ma’am,
My name is Swarag. T, a student in IISER Pune. A third-year BS-MS student(undergrad). It would be a great help for me if I can be a part of this project. It would be a great opportunity for me to learn and do things that are really helpful for the community. I am interested in Neuro+AI+Cognitive science. I had taken courses on neurobiology and currently crediting Computational and Mathematical Biology. I had gained some knowledge about spiking neural networks from some papers and about DL and ML through Coursera courses( Mathematics for Machine Learning; Specialization , Neural Networks and Deeplearning,Improving Neural Networks,Natural Language Processing with Classification and Vector Spaces,Computational Neuroscience, The Brain and Space, Simulation and Modeling of Natural Processes, Intro to Programing With MATLAB). I think it would be great to be a part of this project for me as it would improve my understandings, and I like stats and Python very much.
It will be a great help for me to be a part of the team and to learn something. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you

@Harsh Having had a quick glance at it, this draft version looks significantly better, look for my feedback when its done so check your inbox here.

Hi @Swarag_T Thank you for your interest. The first step towards getting involved in the project is from your side. That is, you must write a Project Proposal (See Writing a proposal guide). To write your proposal if you have questions to help you better understand the project idea feel free to ask questions also bear in mind the deadline is April 13 18:00 UTC.

So, @Swarag_T whether you end up becoming a contributor (during this GSoC 2021) will depend on your project proposal.

Hi, yes, other_project is fine. We only get ten tags, unfortunately. This is only to help with visibility in the GSoC portal.

@lungsi Let me know if you don’t feel the need for any more changes to the proposal and want me to convert it to pdf and submit the final proposal at the GSoC portal.

Check your inbox here.

@lungsi @malin @arnab1896

Please refer to link for the first week of the Micro-report.

Thanks for the report!