GSoC 2022 Project Idea 6.1: Eye-tracker using deep learning with Python + TensorFlow/Pytorch (350 h)

@suresh.krishna I have submitted my proposal for the project. Please do review it and provide insight and feedback. I am unable to message you personally, i guess because the mentors need to message you first.

@suresh.krishna I have emailed the proposal.Just let me know if there are any changes.

Regards
Abhinav Venkatadri

Also important: please include the project’s number - as given in the Ideas list and Neurostars posts - in your proposal title.

In the template it is mentioned “neurostars posts”.May I know what is that?

Regards
Abhinav Venkatadri

Hi Abhinav,

it refers to the posts on this forum (which is called Neurostars). Each project is posted as a separate post, and numbered the same as in the Ideas list. Like this one.

That helps
Thank you for responding quickly

Regards
Abhinav Venkatadri

Hi Suresh,

Just let me know If there are any questions about the proposal or any task that you want me to do.

Regards
Abhinav Venkatadri

hey @malin I have been trying to contact @suresh.krishna since three days ,I don’t knew whether my messages are sent or not…I want to contribute to gaze capture … I have some ideas to discuss …iam new user to neurostars,it may be my trust level can u just pls help me out with this situation

Hi @suresh.krishna @malin
I am Shobhit Gupta, second year at IIT ISM DHANBAD, am interested in contributing to this project for this year’s GSoC. I thoroughly studied last years work and have some ideas regarding the same. Please help me getting started

@not_shobhit - this project is not part of this year’s GSoC.