GSoC 2022 Project Idea 8.3: TVB Web page redesign (175/350 h)

Hi @Shraddha,

We are happy to hear of your interest.
I propose you read a bit through TVB documentation, try the software, then dive into writing your GSOC proposal.

Have a great week,
Lia.

Hi @Kunal_Nehra,

Thank you for your interest and elaborate introduction.
As you already started to look into TVB web sites, and considering the timeline, maybe you start now to compose your GSOC proposal?
We would appreciate if you share it with us early on, so that we can give feedback and suggest where we miss details.

Best,
Lia

Hi @malin @liadomide I want to ask a question i.e, where to send proposal for review ?

Hi Ashwani,

it is up to the mentors, but in general:

If you want to iterate the proposal with the mentors (which we recommend) we suggest a Google Doc that you share with your mentors.

You can also submit a draft proposal to the GSoC portal, but it has to be PDF, so giving detailed feedback will be harder.

Hi @Ashwani_Verma,
All that @malin mentioned is relevant and pertinent.
I will add that if you have a google doc, pls share it with us so that we can comment at ldomide@gmail.com, popaula93@gmail.com and romina.baila16@gmail.com
Otherwise, send us a document at the above email addresses.
Best,
Lia.

1 Like

Hi @liadomide ,

Will this project be listed for Gsoc’23?
if yes then how can I initiate to contribute to the project and if possible please provide discussion handles where we can discuss ideas related to project.
Regards
Thanks

sorry, this won’t be listed in 23