GSoC 2023 Project Idea 20.1 Impact visualization portal for global neuro-informatics community (175 h)

Hello arnab1896@
My name is Hansu Malviya , IT sophomore from MITS Gwalior.
I would love and like to work as well as contribute to this project. I have experience of working experience of almost 2 years with Web Development with major in frameworks like nodejs , reactjs , php , javascript using SQL databases. Now days working with NoSQL. As well as i have experience working with jquery , ajax, express. Also I am a web developer and programmer with a passion for solving complex problems using Data Structures and Algorithms (DSA) . I have honed my skills in developing efficient, scalable, and user-friendly applications."

I have already started working on the project tasks and related issues that are mentioned at making of Scalable database design for future portability and User facing dashboard. It would be a great chance to work under your guidance.

mail id : malviyahansu91191@gmail.com
github link : hansu03 · GitHub
linkedin id : https://www.linkedin.com/in/hansu-malviya-021a6823a/
Portfolio : My Portfolio

Thanks .

Hi @armanalam03 . No projects are finalized as such; but yes; if we find a good proposal and also if we get enough slots from Google then we will try to get a GSoCer for this idea.

In case you want to write a proposal for this idea, feel free to do so! :slight_smile:

@arnab1896 some more information/ references/ links regarding the project and a clear idea of the project will really help in for the proposal. Can you please provide any related info?