How can I edit the author list of the associated publication?

Hello,
I recently created a repository in Neurovault (https://neurovault.org/collections/8740/) to which I associated the publication by giving the paper’s DOI. I noticed though that this created a field in the metadata of the repository with the authors of the paper, but the list somehow also includes the editor’s name. I would like to correct this but I could not find any way of changing the authors field when I click on ‘edit metadata’. Could you please help me out with this?

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Joana

hi @joleitao

Thank you for your message. It appears the dataset landing page conveys the article you included with only the authors (not editor) listed. I looked at the edit -> collection metadata page but did not find this bug. Perhaps may you please clarify where this may be occurring?

Thank you,
Franklin

Hi @franklin

Thank you very much for the fast reply. I enclosed a screenshot to explain better where the editor’s name appears. In the main page, when I go to the metadata tab, there is a ‘Related article authors’ field that is inaccurate. I am not sure where I could change this, it appears to have been filled automatically and without my input.

Thanks again,
Joana

Hi again @franklin,

since I am at it, I also noticed that the URL for the full data set that I included via edit-metadata does not appear in this metadata tab. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks again,
Joana

Hi @joleitao

Thank you for the additional information. It appears to be a bit deeper of an issue. Perhaps @rwblair may have thoughts

Regarding the dataset url - this is rendered as the source data under related article section on the dataset landing page

Thank you,
Franklin

Hi @franklin,

thank you very much the information (I had not noticed the source data field) and for forwarding the metadata issue to @rwblair, whose input is very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Joana