How to run confounds compcor workflow(init_bold_confs_wf) from fmriprep?

I would like to replicate the fmriprep compcor workflow to result in confounding timeseries .tsv and metadata .json. Here is what I am trying to refer to create a script in my local machine which should output what fmriprep outputs from compcor workflow

1. fmriprep/confounds.py at master · nipreps/fmriprep · GitHub

2. fmriprep.workflows.bold.confounds — fmriprep version documentation

3. niworkflows.interfaces.reportlets.masks module - niworkflows 1.6.2+18.g959bed73 documentation (nipreps.org)

4. Neuroimaging in Python - Pipelines and Interfaces — nipy pipeline and interfaces package (nipype.readthedocs.io)

I tried implementing point 4 from above points and I was able to generate confounds timeseries .tsv and metadata .json but I noticed in the github code and fmriprep doc(point 2) that there is lot of preprocessing steps done for mask_files (cbf, wm, combined) to pass in as parameter in compcor Node. So here are my questions

1. Where can I find the mask_files(CSF, WM, combined) to add in compcor package? so that I will pass mask_names which will print into metadata
  2. How can I run compcor in my local machine to match the outputs of fmriprep confounds?
  3. Is there any reference I can follow to implement this functionality?
  4. is the highlighted file union(combined mask) of wm_probseg mask and csf_probseg mask?
    It would be great for my learning if I can get some guidance on this concept
    thanks