Importing fmriprep output in CONN through scripts

Hello Everyone,

I am new to neuroscience and I am trying to learn about CONN toolbox. I have implemented CONN toolbox complete analysis using both GUI ans scripts. I would like to know how to import fmriprep output into CONN through scripts. It would be really helpful if I could find a solution to this.

Thank you for your time

Even though it uses the GUI, CONN 20b has a fmriprep import option which automates it. It works for volumetric analyses and imports confounds automatically.

1 Like

can we do the import through scripting?

I am also interested in importing fmriprep derivatives through scripting the conn_batch. Did you ever figure it out? Thanks!

You may find XCP_ABCD to be well-suited for your connectivity preparation needs. You can then output the post-processed images to a GLM in nilearn, for example, to run the connectivity analyses.

yes I figured it our, if you havn’t figured it yet, let me know and I will email you the procedures

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Importing fmriprep output in CONN through scripts:

I am an aspiring neuroscientist and new to scripting with CONN. I found this thread and was wondering if you would you also email me the procedure/script? Many thanks in advance & best regards!

1 Like

Hi Paddy,
I would also be interested in how to script it such that it is directly imported from fmriprep output! Did anyone figure this out and is willing to share the code?
Thanks a lot! Best wishes!