Issue with tensorflow + cuda and nipype

Everytime I run my python file for the code that I got from the nipype documentation page, I get issues with nipype files. Now I can not really change nipype files. The warnings mention tensorflow not installed, so I did that. and it still gives me similar errors. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. The nipype code I am working with is from here: Neuroimaging in Python - Pipelines and Interfaces — nipy pipeline and interfaces package

Command used:

pip install tensorflow[and-cuda]

from documentation at: Instal TensorFlow dengan pip

Version: python 3.11.5 and nipype 1.8.4

Environment (Docker, Singularity / Apptainer, custom installation): I am using WSL with Windows 11 with Ubuntu 20.04.6.

Relevant log outputs:

Unable to register cuDNN factory: Attempting to register factory for plugin cuDNN when one has already been registered
Unable to register cuFFT factory: Attempting to register factory for plugin cuFFT when one has already been registered
Unable to register cuBLAS factory: Attempting to register factory for plugin cuBLAS when one has already been registered
This TensorFlow binary is optimized to use available CPU instructions in performance-critical operations.
To enable the following instructions: AVX2 FMA, in other operations, rebuild TensorFlow with the appropriate compiler flags.
W tensorflow/compiler/tf2tensorrt/utils/py_utils.cc:38] TF-TRT Warning: Could not find TensorRT
File "/home/miniconda3/lib/python3.11/site-packages/nipype/interfaces/dipy/base.py", line 166, in create_interface_specs
    traits_type, is_mandatory = convert_to_traits_type(dipy_type, is_file)
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/home/miniconda3/lib/python3.11/site-packages/nipype/interfaces/dipy/base.py", line 140, in convert_to_traits_type
    raise IOError(msg)
OSError: Error during convert_to_traits_type(str, optional).Unknown DIPY type.