Manual Installation of Mindboggle

The link for using a script to install Mindboggle appears to be broken:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nipy/mindboggle/master/install_mindboggle.sh

Is there a functional link to this script?

I removed this link after we set up installation through Docker, because it is much more difficult to ensure that a script for installing on a particular OS will continue to work on different systems, whereas Docker is closer to bullet-proof. Is there a reason you don’t want to use Docker? You can of course find the script on the GitHub repo’s history – nothing is ever truly erased!

Cheers,
@rno

I am having serious difficulty getting Docker installed on my system.

What problems are you having? Some people have installed Mindboggle on their clusters using Singularity. Would that be easier for you?

I actually found out talking to my IT support that we have a policy against allowing Docker on our systems with a few exceptions. I have been trying to get Singularity to work but that has caused its own errors that I haven’t been able to figure out.

More specifically, it says “Cant’ open /proc/self/auxv: Permission denied” when I try to run the mindboggle.img on singularity.

I’m afraid I don’t have experience installing Singularity. I googled your error and found others have received and resolved this error, so best to look for guidance from others more familiar with Singularity. I’m sorry I can’t be more helpful.