Masters in computational neuroscience

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right platform to start this discussion. But was just curious to know if anybody here is interested in applying for masters in computational neuroscience. It would be great to connect and share information. Also, it would be super helpful if those who have done Masters could share their experiences and knowledge.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I am applying for Grad School as well. We could chat and exchange resources and ideas about the current process.

How should we do this? Discord / Slack?

Great. Discord sounds good. I created a channel.
https://discord.gg/FjfsDC. Please let me know if you facing difficulty in joining in.

Hi, I don’t know if you still want to discuss the topic, but in case you do I would like to join.
However, the link seems to be expired. Any hint? Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi, thank you for your interest. Sorry the earlier link seems to expire in a day. I am sending a new one. Please join us.

1 Like

Thank you! It works now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to join! I’m doing a master in neuroengineering now and just got into contact with computational methods to study cognitive systems. Also, I’m on week 1 of Neuromatch Academy, so computational neuroscience is a topic of great interest!

1 Like

Hi! Glad that you will be joining us. Hope the previous link is still active. Please let me know in case if you face any issue.