Missing data files in IBL BWM dataset

Hi,

I downloaded a few sessions from the dataset using this procedure Google Colab

I noticed a few things:

• sometimes only data for one camera (left) exist and the DLC tracking is not always performed. Is this correct (just checking).
  • I found 2 sessions with missing probe tracking data (the 3 electrodeSites.*.npy files), is this also correct?
    Mouse NYU-46, session, 2021-06-24, probe00’,./ONE/openalyx.internationalbrainlab.org/angelakilab/Subjects/NYU-46/2021-06-24/001/alf/probe00
    Mouse: ibl_witten_19, session: 2020-07-22, probe01’,./ONE/openalyx.internationalbrainlab.org/wittenlab/Subjects/ibl-witten-19/2020-07-22/001/alf/probe01
  • ‘clusters.metrics.pqt’ is missing in ./ONE/openalyx.internationalbrainlab.org/cortexlab/Subjects/KS094/2022-06-16/001/alf/probe01/pykilosort

I am just checking if these are actually missing or it is a download issue form my side.

Cheers.

Pierre

Hello,

Yes sometimes not all of the datasets are available for the camera and there is nothing we can do about it.

For the other datasets thanks for reporting this, they can be recomputed on the fly but I agree it would be nice and more convenient to make them available. It may take a few days for them to appear online !

Best Regards,
Olivier

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Hopefully this can help make this great dataset even better! Looking forward to the update!

Best wishes,
Pierre

Hi there,

Just wanted to note that we have updated the release and electrodeSites and clusters.metrics datasets should be available now.

Thanks again for catching and reporting this!
Best,
Julia