ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'bids.analysis'

It looks like we can’t have the latest MRIQC and latest FMRIPREP in the same Python environment, correct? We had the environment for one project using the latest FMRIPREP (1.3.2 I think), and had to run MRIQC. After downgrading pybids to 0.6.5 and niworkflows to 0.4.4, MRIQC crashes with this error:

Process Process-2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/Anaconda/envs/py3.6/lib/python3.6/multiprocessing/process.py", line 258, in _bootstrap
    self.run()
  File "/usr/local/Anaconda/envs/py3.6/lib/python3.6/multiprocessing/process.py", line 93, in run
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
  File "/gpfs/gsfs6/users/EDB/MErest/code/env-hpc/lib/python3.6/site-packages/mriqc/bin/mriqc_run.py", line 299, in init_mriqc
    from bids.grabbids import BIDSLayout
  File "/gpfs/gsfs6/users/EDB/MErest/code/env-hpc/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bids/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
    from .analysis import Analysis
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'bids.analysis'

What are we doing wrong this time? (other than not using a container, which we will not use anyway)

Hi Anderson, you are right. I’m currently working on a new release of MRIQC to address this (https://github.com/poldracklab/mriqc/pull/782). Hopefully, I’ll be rolling MRIQC out today.

Awesome, thanks Oscar!

8 posts were split to a new topic: MRIQC fails with TraitError

MRIQC 0.15.0 fixes this issue.