Nipype Matlab wrapper to call matlab function

Hello, Nipype experts:
I created a wrapper with MatlabCommand(), and my matlab function want to have an input of structure cell array, so i pass a list containing 4 path strings inside, but the pyscrip.m gave me some errors, here is the pyscript.m:

fprintf(1,‘Executing %s at %s:\n’,mfilename(),datestr(now));
ver,
try,
addpath(’/Users/junhao.wen/Hao/Project/clinica_realted/surfstatVBM/surfstatVBM.m’);

surfstatVBM('['/Volumes/dataARAMIS/users/junhao.wen/PhD/PREVDEMALS/Freesurfer/Reconall/reconall_GENFI/clinica_reconall_result/prevdemals_68subjs_spm/analysis-series-default/subjects/sub-PREVDEMALS0010006MM/ses-M0/t1/spm/dartel/group-68subjs/registered/mwc1sub-PREVDEMALS0010006MM_ses-M0_T1w.nii', '/Volumes/dataARAMIS/users/junhao.wen/PhD/PREVDEMALS/Freesurfer/Reconall/reconall_GENFI/clinica_reconall_result/prevdemals_68subjs_spm/analysis-series-default/subjects/sub-PREVDEMALS0010016SD/ses-M0/t1/spm/dartel/group-68subjs/registered/mwc1sub-PREVDEMALS0010016SD_ses-M0_T1w.nii', '/Volumes/dataARAMIS/users/junhao.wen/PhD/PREVDEMALS/Freesurfer/Reconall/reconall_GENFI/clinica_reconall_result/prevdemals_68subjs_spm/analysis-series-default/subjects/sub-PREVDEMALS0010012DA/ses-M0/t1/spm/dartel/group-68subjs/registered/mwc1sub-PREVDEMALS0010012DA_ses-M0_T1w.nii', '/Volumes/dataARAMIS/users/junhao.wen/PhD/PREVDEMALS/Freesurfer/Reconall/reconall_GENFI/clinica_reconall_result/prevdemals_68subjs_spm/analysis-series-default/subjects/sub-PREVDEMALS0010017SV/ses-M0/t1/spm/dartel/group-68subjs/registered/mwc1sub-PREVDEMALS0010017SV_ses-M0_T1w.nii']', '[0, 1, 0, 1]', '~/test');

,catch ME,
fprintf(2,‘MATLAB code threw an exception:\n’);
fprintf(2,’%s\n’,ME.message);
if length(ME.stack) ~= 0, fprintf(2,‘File:%s\nName:%s\nLine:%d\n’,ME.stack.file,ME.stack.name,ME.stack.line);, end;
end;

And obviously the errors come from the line calling the matlab funcion, it can not recgonize the list, here is the line in my nipype code to call the function:

surfstatVBM(’%s’, ‘%s’, ‘%s’);""" % (filenames, control, output_directory ) # filenames is a list

Can anyone gave me some suggestion to do this in a right way???

Ah, i got it, just add {} in the nipype scirpt for the filenames, thanks