The Division of Neuropsychiatry and Neuromodulation (https://dnn.mgh.harvard.edu/) in The Psychiatry Department at Massachusetts General Hospital is seeking a full-time postdoctoral researcher. Working in collaboration with Dr. Benjamin Wade, the Postdoctoral Researcher will lead studies using multimodal neuroimaging data and machine learning and deep learning methods to identify and validate biomarkers of disturbances in transdiagnostic symptoms leveraging large, multisite neuroimaging datasets. Candidates must hold an MD, PhD, PsyD, or comparable degrees.
In addition to a leading role on these specific studies, the successful Postdoctoral Researcher will be encouraged to collaborate in and engage with other aspects of the Division’s neuromodulation research.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Analysis of MRI brain images
• Development of machine/deep learning models to identify both diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers
• Processing, analysis, and interpretation of data
• Publication of findings as first-author or co-author
• Presentation of findings at national and international meetings
• The successful candidate will be highly encouraged to apply for independent funding and assist in the preparation of grant proposals (though they will not be responsible for generation of grant funds)
• 3+ years of experience using Python and/or R
• Familiarity with using and developing machine learning and deep learning algorithms
• Expertise in biostatistics
• Familiarity with common neuroimaging software (FreeSurfer, FSL, SPM, Connectome Workbench)
• Experience using Docker environments
• A strong publication record
• Curriculum Vitae
• Cover Letter
• Statement of Research
• 3-5 References
If interested, please email Dr. Wade at email@example.com.