PyMVPA BIDS-App nproc problems (python-pprocess)

Summary of what happened:

Hi everyone, I’m running a searchlight analysis using PyMVPA in BIDS-app. In participant-test analysis, I’ve run a LSS and set the nproc=20. The HRF ended but I got this error related to pprocess. How can I solve it? Is pprocess not already installed in the PyMVPA-BIDS-APP Docker? Thanks!

Beta z-scoring enabled
Volumetric Searchlight Classification
BaseSearchlight.init(self, queryengine, **kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mvpa2/measures/searchlight.py”, line 87, in init
% nproc)
RuntimeError: The ‘pprocess’ module is required for multiprocess searchlights. Please either install python-pprocess, or reduce nproc to 1 (got nproc=20) or set to default None

Command used (and if a helper script was used, a link to the helper script or the command generated):

docker run -i -u $UID --rm -v /media/data_1t/keepinmind:/data bids/pymvpa /data /data/derivatives/pymvpa participant_test --participant_id 02 --session pre --task semanticpre --searchlight 2.0 --tzscore --bzscore --conditions_to_classify SEM_NEW SEM_OLD --lss --nproc 20 --skip_bids_validator

Version:

v4.0.0

Environment (Docker, Singularity / Apptainer, custom installation):

Docker

Data formatted according to a validatable standard? Please provide the output of the validator:

BIDS

PASTE VALIDATOR OUTPUT HERE

Relevant log outputs (up to 20 lines):

####################
HRF MODELING STARTED
####################
LSS is running...
####################
HRF MODELING ENDED
####################
Beta z-scoring enabled
Volumetric Searchlight Classification
    BaseSearchlight.__init__(self, queryengine, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mvpa2/measures/searchlight.py", line 87, in __init__
    % nproc)
RuntimeError: The 'pprocess' module is required for multiprocess searchlights. Please either install python-pprocess, or reduce `nproc` to 1 (got nproc=20) or set to default None

Screenshots / relevant information: