Hello everyone, I’m involved with the Montréal Polytechnique neuroimaging research laboratory.
I wanted to let you know that our team has released version 5.1.0 of SCT, our comprehensive open-source neuroimaging software application to process & analyze spinal cord MRI data.
Functionality changes for this release include:
- An improved GUI for manual cord centerline labeling.
- Added support for multiclass and multichannel models in
- Added support for custom models in
- Re-added the
- New default values for
sct_register_multimodalto improve reproducibility.
This also includes three new features from 5.0.1:
sct_run_batchnow handles the case of unexecutable scripts.
sct_label_utilsnow emits a message to let you know about the resulting generated files.
- When scripts are called from the commandline, they will now display which command (and parameters) called them.
- We have now created a Twitter account for Spinal Cord Toolbox (with the handle “spinaltoolbox”), as well as various accounts for our lab’s other major open-source software projects (which you can all find on our lab’s Twitter profile).
- At least 18 bugs have been fixed since SCT 5.0! You can find out more in the link found inside the release tag linked above (at the top of this post),
The Spinal Cord Toolbox Team