Dear neuroimaging community,
We are happy to announce the release of SCT v6.1.
The most notable changes for this minor release include:
- Feature: Update PAM50 template link to include cord and lumbar label changes. View pull request
- Feature: Add function to output the axial damage ratio for
sct_analyze_lesion. View pull request
- Documentation: Add tutorial for
sct_compute_compressionView pull request
- Documentation: Add tutorial for lumbar segmentation and registration. View pull request
- Documentation: Update Docker installation instructions for Linux/macOS/Windows. View pull request
- Maintenance: Remove
sct_warp_templateand add a deprecation warning. View pull request
- Bugfix: Fix distorted registration due to straightening bug in
get_closest_to_absolute. View pull request
- Bugfix Use pandas for
sct_compute_compressionto correctly merge existing output metric columns. View pull request
For the full list of changes included in this release, click here.
For installation instructions, click here.
If you have any questions or feature requests, please post in the SCT forum.
The Spinal Cord Toolbox Team