Study Group for Network Neuroscience

That’s very great. You can check your email for your invitation now.

Hi, I did my doctorate in mathematics…currently working on some network related problems.i am also interested in this study.please send the link to my mailid. tessytoms@gmail.com to join the group

Hi! I would like to join the group =) my e-mail is luciano.censoni@gmail.com.

Hi, I would like to join the group - amyabenson1994@gmail.com
Thanks!

Hello! This is a great initiative, I would love to be a part of it. My email is nickkarvel@gmail.com Thank you in advance for the add :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m interested in joining the group. My email id: manasi15146@iiitd.ac.in

Hi,
It’s very great to see that there are lots of people interested in the field. I’m sure we will have a great study group.
I’ve just sent new invitations, so please let me know if any of you didn’t receive it.
Thanks a lot

FYI: A book with an updated overview on network neuroscience and connectomics is coming out at MIT Press in September: https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/changing-connectomes

1 Like

This is a great idea I am interested joining the study group, my email address is ilesanmiob@fuotuoke.edu.ng

Hi, Can you please add me to the study group. My email is is sudhasharma529@gmail.com

It’s very great! Thanks for letting us know. I’ve added the book to our references list so we can go through it during our sessions.
Any chance to have a meeting with you in the study group after the book release?
Now we are about 65 members in the group looking forward to hearing more about connectomes and network neuroscience. Any advice would help us in our way through the field.
Thanks again for introducing the book.

New invitations have been sent. Please check out your email and let me know if you have not received yours yet.
Wish to see you all in the group.
Thanks

yes, happy to meet! I could also give a Zoom talk for the group.

1 Like

This is very great news for our study group! Thank you very much.
So I will keep in touch with you and we can set up the meeting whenever the book is out.
Thanks again

Hi, I would be really glad if can join and contribute.

Plesse also consider me : A.jahaniannajafabadi@jacobs-university.de

Thank you,
Amir Jahanian Najafabadi

Interested, my email is sean.byrne@imtlucca.it

Hi, I am interested! My email is perdomojonathan5@gmail.com

Hi, it’s a great idea to arrange a study group like this!
I’m interested and my email is annhuang42@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.

Amazing initiative! Kindly add me too. sunidhi17148@iiitd.ac.in

Dear all,
It’s very great. I’ve just sent new invitations.
Please join the group if you wish.