Greetings, sentient beings of the digital cosmos! It is with great pleasure that we announce the release of BIDScoin version 4.2.0. This release, like the Ultimate Answer itself, brings a sense of fulfillment and excitement to the table. So grab your towel, don your favorite bathrobe, and let’s dive headfirst into the infinite improbability of BIDScoin!
- Users can now more easily view and edit their default BIDScoin settings
- In our quest for infinite knowledge and improved user experiences, BIDScoin has implemented a service that, in the style of a friendly, paranoid android, may track user behavior into the Total Perspective Vortex (github issue #200). Rest assured, I’ve consulted with Zaphod Beeblebrox to ensure that your personal data is never put to misuse. In the event you feel uneasy about our user tracking, you can adjust your privacy settings in the “Don’t Panic” section in the new BIDScoin settings (see
- The option to pip-install dcm2niix as
- The template bidsmaps are now stored in
[home]/.bidscoin/[version]/templates, i.e. in the user settings folder
- Numerous infinitely small bugfixes and improbable tweaks
Go and explore BIDScoin 4.2.0 with the same sense of wonder and absurdity that you approach the rest of the universe