The description of the procedure of DWI preprocessing is unchanged no matter which parameter feeds into the pipeline?

Hi, experts,
The description of the procedure of DWI preprocessing is unchanged no matter which parameter feeds into the pipeline?

I am a new learner.
When I tested the influence of different processing parameters on the pipeline, I found that no matter how I modified the parameters of the relevant parts of DWI, there was no change in the output HTML, and the web page linked to was already 404.

Is it the problem of the program or is it the way it is?

Here is an example. This is so blurred to understand what happend.
Many internal operations of QSIPrep use
Nilearn 0.6.2 [@nilearn, RRID:SCR_001362] and
Dipy [@dipy].
For more details of the pipeline, see the section corresponding
to workflows in QSIPrep’s documentation

The QSIPrep boilerplate was pretty lacking until version 0.13.RC1 came about recently. Try updating to that version or later!

Ok. I get it. Thank you. I will try to update to latest version. But I found when I call qsiprep thought docker wrapper, it always call the version 0.12.2. So, I should change the code of the wrapper?

I run qsiprep in singularity, not docker, but in docker there should be a line where you define the container, and you can make it read pennbbl/qsiprep:latest to make sure you are using the most up to date version.

Thanks. I will try it.