Tractoflow Normalize DWI error

Hi TractoFlow team,

I was trying to run TractoFlow on my dataset using Singularity. I’m using a BIDS-compliant dataset and defaults for all settings.

I can get all the way through Eddy/TOPUP and then I get an error message (just running for a single subject for the sake of ease):

[7e/586549] NOTE: Process `Normalize_DWI (sub-omega002_ses-bline_run-1)` terminated with an error exit status (1) -- Execution is retried (1)
[42/28a8ba] NOTE: Process `Normalize_DWI (sub-omega002_ses-bline_run-1)` terminated with an error exit status (1) -- Execution is retried (2)
[00/6d91f5] NOTE: Process `Normalize_DWI (sub-omega002_ses-bline_run-1)` terminated with an error exit status (1) -- Execution is retried (3)
[70/4f5041] NOTE: Process `Normalize_DWI (sub-omega002_ses-bline_run-1)` terminated with an error exit status (1) -- Error is ignored

No other information is give. Is there a way to debug this?

Hi @Adam_Raikes ,

You will have more information about the issue if you look at this file: work/7e/586549*/.command.err
You can copy paste the information here so we can help you.

Best,
Arnaud

Hi @abore,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Here’s the traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/scil_compute_dti_metrics.py", line 4, in <module>
    __import__('pkg_resources').run_script('scilpy==1.1', 'scil_compute_dti_metrics.py')
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 667, in run_script
    self.require(requires)[0].run_script(script_name, ns)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 1464, in run_script
    exec(code, namespace, namespace)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/scilpy-1.1-py3.7-linux-x86_64.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/scil_compute_dti_metrics.py", line 457, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/scilpy-1.1-py3.7-linux-x86_64.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/scil_compute_dti_metrics.py", line 176, in main
    mask = get_data_as_mask(nib.load(args.mask), dtype=bool)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/scilpy-1.1-py3.7-linux-x86_64.egg/scilpy/io/image.py", line 73, in get_data_as_mask
    'with a mask'.format(basename, curr_type))
OSError: The image sub-omega002_ses-bline_run-1__b0_mask_cropped.nii.gz cannot be loaded as mask because its type <class 'numpy.float32'> is not compatible with a mask

I should mention I’m using the very latest versions of everything. I started using it yesterday.

This issue should have been fixed. :face_with_monocle:
Our latest release is 2.2.1. Can you confirm you are using this version ?

Thank you
Arnaud

Hi @abore,

Despite having followed the instructions, I apparently had 2.1.1, rather than 2.2.1. Everything is running as expected now.

Thanks