TUEP TUH epilepsy database BIDS

Dear community,

I am wondering if anyone has ever tried to convert TUH database to BIDS format. I am just interested in TUEP. Temple University EEG Corpus - Downloads

It would be of great help not to start from zero.

Best,
Rene Andrade.

May be worth asking the people managing that database, odds are you are not the first one to ask.

And they may be interested in having some code to facilitate this conversion that others can reuse.

Thanks for answering. I have asked the owners of the database they are not interested at the moment. Also they don’t have anything like that done.

I am actively working on this as part of a more general project to make scalp EEG epilepsy datasets BIDS-compatible and interoperable.

Currently we are targetting the TUH Seizure Corpus.

I should be able to share with you a library to convert the dataset by the end of next week.

Thank you so much for reaching out. I would love to be able to use the information you can share. If you need any help with anything just let me know.

I don’t know if you can reach me via private messages.

Anyways let me know and we can agree to be in touch.

Hey Andra,

I am sharing work in progress code:

Here is a library to convert EEG epilepsy datasets to a BIDS-compatible format.
The library currently supports converting the Physionet CHB-MIT scalp EEG dataset and the Physionet Siena database.

The library also contains some of our legacy code to parse annotations in the TUH Seizure corpus. I still need some work to make the complete flow to convert the dataset to BIDS.

The function to convert the Siena dataset to BIDS is the following:

from src.epilepsy2bids.bids.siena.convert2bids import convert

convert(SRC_DATASET, DESTINATION)
1 Like