UNC MICCAI Iseg-2017 challenge dataset

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to download the MICCAI Iseg-2017 challenge dataset?
http://iseg2017.web.unc.edu/download/

Thanks!

Yun

It looks like they can only be accessed if you participated in the contest. From the Terms of Participation:

Data downloaded from this site may only be used for the purpose of preparing an entry to be submitted on this site. The data may not be used for other purposes in scientific studies and may not be used to train or develop other algorithms, including but not limited to algorithms used in commercial products.

Hope that helps,

Elizabeth

Thanks! But I have to say it is weird that:

“The data may not be used for other purposes in scientific studies and may not be used to train or develop other algorithms”

Have you deal this proplem? would you like to tell me some details about it?

I downloaded the data, but I don’t think you can use for other purpose except participating the competition.

您好,请问您下载了这个数据集吗?如果可以的话,能不能分享给我呢?

I don’t think I can send you the data I downloaded because it needs to agree and sign the data usage agreement. You can participant and download the data on your own. Sorry that I can not help.

1 Like

hi Yun
data is not in .nii format. Do you any tool to convert it to .nii format.
thanks

Do you still have the iSeg2017 data set now? Is it convenient to send one? Only for study and research purposes! My email: 2322740596@qq.com
I have Download.

Can you help me delete the message(qiang_chen), and I cant delete it. Thank you very much!

Hi, happy to help but I am not sure how I can delete it.

hello! i am sorry to trouble you. Could you send me this dataset to me? Thank you very much! My email is 596371296@qq.com